fedy's blog

find the way to know me more... and I'll gonna love you more and more...

Thursday, September 15, 2005

best birthday gift though

ulang tahun? tahun2 kemarin takkan terulang, takkan sama, yang berulang hanyalah nama tanggal dan bulan, 2004 takkan sama dengan 2005..

i got the best gift today, my new age, my new future, i've decide something that surely affect my future, the best gift is the feeling, it assures me that i'm alive, got brain, got choice to make..it does make me feel alive...

even though is a tough choice, but, it's a choice man, choice is to choose, i've got to,cannot be unchoosen, that's why it's called 'choice'

it's tough man though...got to release something that's come to my face

anyway, it's my best gift..but i dunno what to do, be sad or happy...

2 Comments:

  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger tikabangetâ„¢ said…

    heeiii...
    hehhe...
    ciieehh..
    yang udah tuwa nih!
    met ulang taon nduutt!!!
    moga moga jadi kayak aku..

    hihihi...


    ::tikabanget::

     
  • At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So great birthday gifts and gift ideas from 'Lillian Vernon' store of CouponAlbum site.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home